We create floor layouts for the space you want. We can help you measure your space with a more realistic rendering of your design by creating a 3D floor plan!
Create floor plans while capturing the current state of the property so that it is easy to compare with the final result.
We capture the progress of your project by providing you with valuable information, and at the end we deliver the CAD data. Photorealistic imagery is essential nowadays.
- Engineers and architects can inspect the location and progress of work remotely with a virtual tour.
- Your partners can use the 3D model to create a visual list of the tasks to be completed.
- Scan the same workplace at different stages to show progress over time (construction documentation).
- Explore the space with VR virtual reality glasses.
- Take simple measurements (dimensions).
- Remote measuring – you do not have to visit the site just to get measures.
- Measure the dimensions of objects, rooms or even the entire workplace.
- The measurements are accurate, the deviation does not exceed 1%.
- Take a simple flat 2D photo from space.
- Take as many photos as you need and use them for both print and digital applications.
- Download your 2D photos as simple JPG files.
- Use them for simple team communication or they may be included in your customer turnover package.
360º Spherical, Panoramic photos
- Download as many 360º spheres as you want from your space.
- A 360 ° photosphere is the same spherical, panoramic image you see in the 3D model.
- Open them with any 360º image editor and viewer, such as Pano2VR.
High resolution floor plan image
- Get a quick top-down view of everything and everything in it.
- Use it in AutoCAD as a crawl item or open it in Maya, 3ds Max, or other 3D software.
- The floor plan is simply a unique, rectangular view of the 3D grid. Create your own views / slices of the 3D grid, handling the OBJ file yourself.
- Matterport combines 3D depth data with 2D optical data to create a 3D grid that is the OBJ file.
- An OBJ file is not required for most users. 3D developers and VR enthusiasts can use the OBJ file to begin their projects with a 3D real-time model.
- We recommend Maya, 3D Studio Max or Meshlab to open the file. For Maya, you may need to convert OBJ to FBX file. If you prefer SketchUp, you’ll need an add-on for importing OBJ objects.
- OBJ files have a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter. You may need to update the scale in 3D software or adjust the scale of the model after loading.
We can deliver you a package of files for use in third-party software. Contains: